Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gloria & Adam's Vineyard Celebration

Gloria and Adam's wedding was one of the most fun events I have covered. Her friends in the choir sang the most heavenly songs during the ceremony, she loved going crazy in front of the camera, there were games during the reception and I heard some of the best speeches I could imagine. Congratulations Gloria and Adam!
Gloria and her classic beauty...lovely!!

Gloria and her mom waiting to see if her dad will come through with a huge grin for the camera. Almost! Later that night while he was dancing, there were plenty captured. Yeah! Mission accomplished!


Adam and Gloria seeing each other at the alter...tears flowing as her father gives her away

Her dad's tears during the ceremony

Grapevine kisses

"The pictures are beautiful and we had a great time looking through them! I couldn't stop smiling as I clicked on each picture. I honestly had no idea my dad teared up as much during the ceremony, though Adam knew his mom would. You did such a wonderful job of capturing so many wonderful emotions and memories on film, I felt like I was reliving the wedding again."
"...additionally we wanted to say that we were very impressed with you and your assistant the day of the wedding! We loved how friendly, patient, and professional you both were, and how easily you were able to work with people of varying personalities and comfort in front of the camera." Gloria -Aug 26, 2010

No comments: